FAQ

Frequently asked questions

If your question is not here, the support desk will answer it.

How quickly do I receive my activation code?
Codes are issued as soon as payment clears - usually within the hour, and always within one working day. It appears in your account under Orders & codes and we also send it to the email address on the order.
How do I pay?
Bank transfer (EFT), a card payment link, crypto (USDT or BTC), or arrange it over WhatsApp. We do not take card details on this website. Every order gets a reference - use it as the payment reference so it matches instantly.
Can I try it before I pay?
Yes. Message the support desk and ask for a 24-hour trial code - single device, full channel line-up unlocked, no payment details required. Test it on your own connection and your own hardware before committing.

Get in touch

We answer within one working day, usually much sooner. Support: Mon - Sun, 08:00 - 22:00 (SAST)